|All available jobs||>||Jobs in Belgium||>||Remote Full Stack Developer||>||Apply to this job|
|Summary:||We're looking for an experienced full-stack engineer.|
Since we are 100% remote, you need to be able to reach your goals independently.
|May telecommute:||Yes (May work remotely)|
|Description:||Who are we looking for|
You should feel comfortable working with a modern battle-tested back-end stack (Laravel, Redis, MySQL, MongoDB, and others) and have a solid understanding of front-end technologies (VueJS + VueRouter + Vuex, or alternatives in React / Angular).
You should be seeking quality first, be committed, and understand the importance of having testable codeóbonus points for being good at DevOps (Linux, Ansible, Docker, and others).
You can find more about our entire technology stack here: https://stackshare.io/wardloockx/megaverse .
We love trying new stuff and often introduce exciting, cutting-edge technologies!
Oh, and last but not least - be a good communicator. We're a small team, and we love hearing opinions and suggestions!
- Who are we?
Megaverse is an early-stage startup company focused on creating software for the entertainment industry. We are 100% remote with people across many time zones. We are profitable and fully self-bootstrapped.
- What will I be working on
We are building an online platform enabling industry workers (18+) to monetize their content differently. You will not be limited to this project. We will be creating different things! Check our vision on our
- Quality first: You value quality code! If you find yourself writing things twice, you automatically refactor them. You find code reviews valuable instead of annoying.
- Independent: Since we are 100% remote, this means that you need to be able to reach your goals independently. It would be best if you were self-aware and self-managed.
- Problem-solving attitude: Problems are opportunities! You see problems as challenging and have the urge to solve them. There is no problem in the world you cannot solve!
- Proactive attitude: It's not easy to work remotely. If you are having issues, we expect you to be proactive about it.
- Self-improvement: You want to grow your skills and grow as a person. You seek ways to do things more efficiently.
- Passion: Coding is your passion, not just a job. You love to write good code.
- Remote work: Time is valuable. Why would you spend time commuting? We believe in choosing our working hours. Flexibility is necessary in a world that gets more complex day by day.
- Company retreat: Be prepared to travel twice a year for a team-building get-together with the Megaverse Team. This traveling need is to put names to faces for all your internet superhero colleagues!
Supported tools to help you grow: We will ensure you get all the tools needed to grow and get things done.
- Salary: This is competitive in the industry, and we can adjust to your skillset.
- Time off: You get 35 paid days off / year (this included public holidays)
How to Apply?
Send an email containing the following details:
- A personal introduction.
- Listed experience working remotely.
- Attached CV describing your previous work.
- Salary Expectation (we are working with monthly fixed rates).
- Any personal projects or code contributions you'd like us to see.
We will ignore applications not containing the above information.