|All available jobs||>||Jobs in United States||>||Remote Full Stack Web Developer||>||Apply to this job|
|Summary:||We are looking for a hard-working individual to join our company as a full-stack Laravel Web developer.|
You need to have experience in working remotely with a fully remote team.
|May telecommute:||Yes (May work remotely)|
|Description:||You will be a crucial figure within our small but growing Web development team.|
This role will involve building, deploying, and maintaining production code across several products within a PHP/Laravel development environment.
As a full-stack engineer, you'll have direct responsibility for the experience our customers have daily.
The job will require understanding and experience with all aspects of website development. You'll help shape our tech stack, built with Laravel, MySQL, Vue.js, and Tailwind CSS.
- Analyze, build, troubleshoot, debug and maintain Web sites within the Laravel framework
- Experience with MySQL, including database design and optimization
- Architecting new features and reimagining ways to improve existing ones
- Provide test coverage for new and legacy code via unit and integration tests
- Have fun using the latest and most excellent tools in the Laravel ecosystem
- Understand the business model and look for opportunities to simplify product &technical design
- Assist management in high-level architectural planning and implementation
- Work collaboratively with the business to proactively design systems and processes to reduce friction for end-users
- Improve coding standards, deployment infrastructure, performance, testing, and code quality
Desired Skills, Education, and Experience
- 3+ years of website development experience
- Experience with Laravel / PHP
- Experience with utility-first CSS frameworks (Bootstrap/Tailwind)
- Experience with building database schemas / MySQL
- Knowledge of version control and repository management using Git
- Experience integrating with payment platforms like Braintree/Stripe
- Experience with mobile development
- Experience with writing Unit / Integration tests
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Strong debugging skills
- Understand the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO
- Comfortable in a small team/fast-moving environment
- Ability to manage development projects with minimal direction/supervision
- Experience turning ideas and mockups into well-executed code
- Attention to detail
- Design experience is a plus
- Actively seeks opportunities to learn and grow in the web development field
- Willingness to learn and experiment with new technologies
- Experience in working remotely / with a fully remote team
- 100% remote
- Fun & flexible work environment
- Awesome co-workers & company culture
- Professional development
- Great work/life balance
- Quarterly employee incentive program
- Paid vacation & holidays upon hire
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k program
- Initial 30 min interview with Web Development Manager.
- After the initial interview, there will be a short take-home code test to demonstrate your development knowledge.
- 2nd interview with Web Development Manager, Product Owner, and Senior Web Developer.